- Dec, 2017 - Dealers Must Provide Information about SVHCs
- Sep 20, 2017 - DEKRA Insight to Present at 10th World Congress of Chemical Engineering
- Apr 18, 2017 - Safety Consulting Engineers, a DEKRA Insight Company, Announces Department of Transportation Approval for Explosives Examining and Testing
- Jan 5, 2017 - DEKRA Insight Process Safety Team Helps Launch First Nano Particulate Testing Laboratory in Belgium
- Dec 2017 - Process Safety Management - What is it and Why do we need it?
- Nov 2017 - Use of Calorimetry for Management of Change
- Sept 2017 - Emergency Preparation and Response
- Sept 2017 - International Fire Code (IFC) Requires Compliance with NFPA 652
- Jul 2017 - The Dangers of Using Dust Explosion Data from "Public" Sources
- May 2017 - Pre-Startup Safety Review: Are You Protecting Your Personnel and Processes before Bringing New and Updated Equipment and Processes Online?
- Mar 2017 - Are You Using the Right Hose for Combustible Dust Vacuuming Applications?
- Feb 2017 - Case Study: A Filter/Receiver Dust Explosion
- Effect of Catalysts on the Autoignition Temperature - How Applicable Literature Flammability Data to your Process?
- Flash Fire and Explosions Caused by Electrostatic Discharges: Analysis, Prevention, and Control
- How Can Combustible Dust Testing Help in the Assessment of your Dust Flash Fire/Explosion Risk?
- NFPA 652: Beyond the DHA - Management Systems
- Some Common Mistakes in HAZOPs
- Establishing a Housekeeping Program for Combustible Dusts
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of Ammonia Refrigeration